Looking for a fun, unique place for the kids to spend some time this summer? Dance DNA has your solution, offering a summer camp for kids ages 5 to 13. You can choose from a full-day or half-day camp where kids can explore the following:
- Outdoor activities
At the end of the week, parents can attend a showcase to see what their child has been working on. Dates are available throughout July and August that are sure to fit with your family’s busy schedule. Full day camps go from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and cost $290/week or $65/day. Half-day camps run from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. or 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at $160/week or $35/day.
Discount for siblings: 5%Discounts
- Multiple weeks discount: 10% off if you take more than 4 weeks.
- Only one discount per family
tax is not included all materials are included
|9:00-9:15 AM||Drop Off at Dance DNA Studio|
|9:15- 10:15 AM||Dance Dance Program part one at Dance DNA|
|10:30-11:30 PM||Dance Program part two at Dance DNA|
|1:00-2:00 PM||Art Activity|
|2:00- 2:15 PM||Snack|
|2:15-3:15 PM||Continuation of Art Activity|
|2:45- 3:45 PM||Crafts|
|3:45- 4:00 PM||Pick Up at Worx of Arts Studio|
Daily non-competitive ballroom dance classes are taught by our qualified dance instructors inside of our facility.
- Dance in Motion Class. Daily recreational and fun dance classes including elements from Hip Hop, Jazz, Modern styles and Ballroom dance styles.
Arts & Crafts
- Fun, creative, and age appropriate Arts & Crafts activities are provided each day.
- The Arts & Crafts selected promote self expression, and provide an opportunity for creativity. Art program will be offered by Worx of Art Studio.
- Outdoor activities will be scheduled daily, weather permitting. These activities will include outdoor lunch, outdoor games, etc.
- Dance DNA will be utilizing outdoor facilities such as Leparc Park.
- Campers must bring a labeled hat, sunscreen.
Extended Day Program
- Dance DNA Camp offers daily Extended Care from 4pm – 5pm or 8am – 9am
Extended Day Care Fees:
- $5 + tax per each half an hour
- $10 + tax per hour
Snack & Lunch Stop
- Snack and Pop Drink vending machines are located in the main entrance of the Dance DNA. Snacks are ranged from $0.25 to $1.5. bottled water starts from $0.75
- Campers must bring their own nut-free morning and afternoon snacks, drinks, and lunch
- Campers are welcome to attend Dance DNA Camp on the weekly basis.
$290 Full Day 9am-4pm and $160 half day 9am-12pm or 12pm to 4pm. The daily
rates of $65 for full day and $35 for half day are also available. HST is EXTRA.
- Week #5: $240 (this is four day week)
- 8:00am-9am and 4pm-5pm $10/hr or $5 every 1/2hr
- Full payment is due at the registration. No post dated cheques. Cheque, cash or credit cards only.
- No refund once session is started.
- There are no credits for missed days of camp.
- Campers must be picked up promptly at 4pm daily.
- Late pick-ups will be subject to extended hours fee.
- All lunches and snacks must be NUT FREE and SESAME SEED FREE. Additional restrictions may be required for the safety of our camper. Families will be notified and expected to comply with all restrictions for the safety of our campers.
- Campers must be dressed comfortably for dance and have indoor running shoes. Long hair must be tied off the face during dance classes.
Jewelery is not permitted in the dance classes. Campers must bring labeled sunscreen and hat daily for outdoor activities.
- Please keep all valuables at home. Dance DNA is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
What to wear:
For the Dance DNA classes comfortable and clean clothing, example is T-shirt and shorts with socks or clean shoes comfortable to use indoors.
For the Worx Of Art wear comfortable clothing that could get dirty or covered in paint. Alternatively, send an “art shirt” that can be worn over your child’s clothing, as we could get pretty messy. Bring a hat for outdoor play.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, or concerns.
We are looking forward to a great summer together.
Interested in Dance DNA’s summer camps for kids? Give us a call to register today at 905-597-3362
Please print and fill up the registration form and pick-up authorization form.